1 – WHAT IS IPTV? Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
2 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who cannot access satellite programming (due to no sight of the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and is cheaper than traditional satellite service.
3 – WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR ON TV? To install and use the IPTV, you need a high-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) of at least 4.0 Mbps—a functioning Smart TV.
4- HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use the speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this a few times throughout the day. This will give you a good idea of the overall internet speed. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
5 – CAN I USE THE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT? Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at a temporary destination.
6- CAN I BUY THE IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE? Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
7- WHY CAN’T I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices as you can view it from more than 1 device at the same time.
8- I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe here.
9- CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices, but you can watch only on 1 device simultaneously.
10- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through a secure payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
11- DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Subscription starts to be active from the moment you receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM, and activation credentials were received on February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David’s subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd at 00:10 AM for the next 3 months.
12- HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have a PC/Laptop connected to the same internet network, check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be a minimum 8 Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you connect using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wi-Fi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com using a computer and send us the IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the device that is streaming our service; you may have 50mbs on your computer. Still, the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem with your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped; this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP is having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program; your activation will not be lost.
13- MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at significantly discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you connect using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wi-Fi.
14- CHANNEL ISSUES?
If while you are watching a channel, the service appears to have paused, select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing; this can be due to a break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
15- BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of a slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need a direct (LAN) connection to the internet network to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (Ethernet) cable or a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering, press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time, eliminating the need to ease.
16- ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
If you use a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset. Power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a reinstall of Kodi itself.
17- SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAVE SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO?
Because of the decoder setting problem, some channels only have sound without images/video; please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
18- SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise that all channels are working correctly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties, or if an incompatible device/app/program is used.
19- MY M3U LINK IS NOT WORKING?
If the link is not working, always check the connection on the PC using the VLC software. If it works, it means something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link, make sure you are not entering any space and not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
20- I CAN’T WATCH, AM I BLOCKED?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com using a computer and find your IP Address next; send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device simultaneously. Otherwise, your account will be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration, don’t hesitate to contact us.
*If you abuse our service by using multiple devices for 1 subscription, be aware that we may permanently ban your subscription.
21- WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NOT WORKING ON MY MAG BOX OR STB EMULATOR?
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet), or is it connected wirelessly (Wi-Fi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet.
Are your device’s specs powerful enough to handle live HD streaming effortlessly?
– If you’re using an STB emulator, did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator, have you tried wiping your app’s cache and then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box, have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box, have you tried logging out and factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?